This attic apartment, situated in an old building in the historic centre of Rome, had been abandoned for about forty years and was therefore in a considerably neglected state.
We carried out a complete restoration of the wooden beam floor and the wooden texture of the roof with treatments that refurbished the wood structure.
A complete replacement of the external coatings with hydraulic lime based finishes was also carried out.
Pictures show some of the spaces before and after the works.
This project is analyzed in depth in our website area dedicated to Green Building.
List of works
- NEW LAYOUT
- NEW BATHROOMS
- RESTORATION OF ANTIQUE FLOORING
- COTTO TILE FLOORING
- NEW HYDRAULIC-BASED COATINGS FOR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL USE
- WOODEN BEAM FLOOR CONSOLIDATION WITH ELECTRO-WELDED WIRE MESH
- HYDRAULIC AND ELECTRIC INSTALLATIONS
- AIR CONDITIONING
- DESIGN FOR TERRACE METAL FENCING
- NATURAL PIGMENTED HOUSE PAINTING